Day 13 of Recipe Marathon #2.
Avocado chutney/dip is a small twist on classic Indian cilantro-chili chutney. This is a very simple, quick and tasty chutney.
- Avocado – 1 ripe
- Cilantro/coriander leaves – 1 bunch
- Green Chillies- 2-3
- Lime or lemon juice – 1tsp
- Salt to taste
- Cut and mash avocados, squeeze lime juice all over it and mix well
- In a blender/ mixer grind cilantro, chillies along with little salt and water to smooth paste.
- Mix that with mashed avocados. Thin little bit using water to use as a dipping sauce.
I use this as a spread on cutlets, burger patties, sandwiches. Will be nice as a side dish for parathas too very creamy chutney.
Check out recipes of my fellow Marathoners.
1. DK 2. Siri 3. Srivalli 4. Ranji 5. PJ 6. Curry Leaf 7. Medha 8. Priya 9. Bhawna 10. Raaji 11. Anu 12. Kamala 13. Roopa 14. Divya Kudua 15.Rekha 16.Divya M 17.Lakshmi 18.Raaga 19.Lakshmi Venkatesh 20.Sripriya 21.Viji 22.Kamalika 23.Pavani 24.Karuna 25.Roochi