Day 20 of Recipe Marathon #2.
This is the first time, I used Bok Choy in my cooking. Like a typical south Indian, I tried to make a stir-fry with it, and it tasted like cabbage but bit more crunchy than cabbage. Here goes the recipe for it.
- Bok choy (i used baby) – 3 bunches
- Onion – 1 medium
- Tempering : Oil, cumin seeds – 1 tsp each
- Red chilli’s- 1tsp crushed
- Separate the stalks of bok choy, wash and chop. Slice onion into thin slices.
- Heat oil, when hot add cumin seeds then add chopped bok choy and onion and fry them till soft. Takes about 5-7 Min’s.
- Crush some red chilli’s or used chili powder, add salt mix well. Serve as a side with rice or noodles.
Check out recipes of my fellow Marathoners.
DK , Srivalli, Ranji, PJ, CurryLeaf, Medha, Priya, Bhawna, Raaji, Anu, Kamala, Roopa, Divya Kudua, Rekha, Divya M, Lakshmi, Raaga, Lakshmi Venkatesh, Sripriya, Viji, Kamalika, Pavani, Karuna, Roochi