Day 9 of Recipe Marathon #2.
Today being sunday I made Idlies, and to go with it coocnut-corriender chutney. Here is my recipe for simple and classic chutney that goes good with almost any dish.
- Coconut – 2 tbsp grated
- Corriender/cliantro leaves – one handful chopped
- Green chillies – 1-2
- Red onion and garlic – few peices
- Roasted gram dal (hurigadale)- 2 tbsp
- Tamarind water/paste- 1tsp
- Salt to taste.
- Wash and clean cilantro leaves, chop onion, chillies.
- In blender/mixie grind all the ingredints adding little water to make to smooth paste.
- One done , transfer to a bowl and temper with oil, mustard seeds and urad dal.
Check out recipes of my fellow Marathoners.
1. DK 2. Siri 3. Srivalli 4. Ranji 5. PJ 6. Curry Leaf 7. Medha 8. Priya 9. Bhawna 10. Raaji 11. Anu 12. Kamala 13. Roopa 14. Divya Kudua 15.Rekha 16.Divya M 17.Lakshmi 18.Raaga 19.Lakshmi Venkatesh 20.Sripriya 21.Viji 22.Kamalika 23.Pavani __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________