Day 6 of Recipe Marathon #2.
After posting many curries or side dishes, I am posting something sweet. No special occasion, last night for dinner we had left overs from afternoon, so I made something simple and warm dessert using the pear I had. I made pear crumble using basic recipe, along with it I also added some raisins and almonds. Crunchy and tasty.
Ingredients for filling
- Pear – 1 choped
- Raisains – 2tbsp (any dry fruit works best)
- Almonds – 2tbsb chopped
- Brown sugar- 1tbsp
- Oats – 1/2 cup
- Cinnamon sugar- 1tsp
- Nutmeg- 1/4 tsp grated
- Butter- 1tsp crumble
- Pre heat the oven 350 degrees. Chop all the ingredients mix together.
- Combine all the ingredints for topping.
- Lightly oil the baking dish add chopped pear mixture. Top with oats mixture, Crumble in butter(use more butter for more cripsiness).
- Bake for about 25-30 mins untill the top is golden brown and bubbly.
- Let it cool for about 10 mins before serving. Serve warm. Enjoy !
Check out recipes of my fellow Marathoners.
1. DK 2. Siri 3. Srivalli 4. Ranji 5. PJ 6. Curry Leaf 7. Medha 8. Priya 9. Bhawna 10. Raaji 11. Anu 12. Kamala 13. Roopa 14. Divya Kudua 15.Rekha 16.Divya M 17.Lakshmi 18.Raaga 19.Lakshmi Venkatesh 20.Sripriya 21.Viji 22.Kamalika 23.Pavani __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________