I use ginger in all my curries. Recently I started using Brussel sprouts to make stir fry, and with combination of ginger it tates very good. So for this months Think Spice-Ginger I am sending this as my entry to Sunita’s World.
- Brussel sprouts – 10 small
- Ginger- 2″ peice
- Olive oil – 1 tbsp
- Channa dal- urad dal – 1 tbsp
- Mustard seeds- 1tsp
- Curry leaves- few
- Crushed red pepper- few tsb
- Finely slice brussel sprouts and ginger.
- Heat oil , when hot add mustared seeds, curry leaves, channa- urad dal and ginger.
- Then add brussel sprouts and 2 tbsp of water cover and cook its soft. Adjust Salt to taste.
- Sprinkle with red pepper flakes.
Enjoy with rice and dal. Simple and healthy curry.