This is how make my noodles
- I use whole wheat noodles.
- Thinly slice onion, carrot and add a handful of peas.
- For sauce 2 tbsp of soy sauce and 2 tbsp of hot-sweet chillisauce and few tbsb of sesame oil.
- Some toasted sesame seeds for garnish.
- Boil water and cook noodles for 20 min or so.
- Saute veggies in sesame oil, then add sauces. Add water to thin it a bit.
- When noodles are cooked add to the sauce and mix well. Adjust salt and spice.
- Garnish with fresh greens and seasame seeds.